The scheduled maintenance has been completed.
Jan 15, 03:30 PST
In progress -
Scheduled maintenance is currently in progress. We will provide updates as necessary.
Jan 15, 00:00 PST
OCHIN sent the following announcement regarding scheduled maintenance. Please take note that OCHIN’s scheduled maintenance window takes place Thursday night/Friday morning from 12:10 am to 3:30 am PT. Since this is outside of normal operating hours, it should not cause any downtime for the clinics.
Announcement to Users
On Friday morning, January 15, 2021, OCHIN will be performing maintenance on Epic Production and ancillaries. Downtime is scheduled for 12:10 am to 3:30 am PT so we can complete monthly maintenance tasks and apply January 2021 Service Pack items.
Who/What is affected?
All users who access Epic Production and ancillary tools and applications listed below:
• Epic Production (PRD) will be offline
• Epic Shadow (SHD) will be online
• Electronic Prescribing – Superscripts will be offline
• Epic Link will be offline
• Haiku/Canto will be offline
• My Chart will be offline
• Care Everywhere will be offline
• Mirth Interface servers will be restarted and intermittently offline affecting Health Information Exchanges (HIE)
o All ADT, ORM, ORU, DFT, MDM, Immunizations, file transfers interfaces will be affected
o All queued messages will be sent once servers are back online
• OnBase server will be offline and the following will be unavailable:
o Scanning and indexing
o Scanning and viewing documents in Front Desk Scanning, ROI Module Scanning, and Referral Module Scanning
o Viewing documents in patient charts
o Accessing OnBase Report Services
• Hillrom (formerly Welch Allyn) database server will be offline
• Viewing and saving dental images via MiPACs/Wisdom will be unavailable
• Clarity database ETL Processing Delays
o As a result of PRD maintenance, service pack and quarterly release Epic upgrade cycles, there will likely be delays in our Clarity ETL process as the process will begin later than usual, causing the delay in completion time. This affects all Clarity database reporting including our Clarity replication members, Business Objects reports, custom Clarity reports, and any Epic-Crystal reports or Clarity-based objects in Hyperspace.
Why this downtime?
This is routine scheduled maintenance
Jan 12, 16:52 PST